WILD LIFE SKETCHES

Recorded, Mixed and Mastered in 2 weeks in North Gower, Ontario, WILD LIFE SKETCHES is a raw pressing of songs that have been stuck in my head for the past few years. Recorded with two borrowed microphones on guitar, ukelele, melodica, harmonica, shakey-egg, tambourine, a box of paper clips, and a guitar case for a bass drum, this album is a sketch book. These songs have evolved through many live performances and WILD LIFE SKETCHES is the first time they are put together in an album that lets them rest in one form. Enjoy!



WILD LIFE SKETCHES is now available in 2 ways:


IN PERSON at any of the concerts on my Canadian tour.




The CDs are numbered and come in a booklet with hand-written lyrics and sketches by my sister. If you can't make it to a concert and can't wait to get your hands on one of these, contact me by email and maybe I can mail one to you!