Wild Turkeys, WILD LIFE SKETCHES and the Wild West

.....And as I was driving late into the night and stomping my feet to the insatiable groove of Cymande, the waxing crescent moon cocked her head and gave me a crooked smile as she invited me to follow her over the Western horizon!


As day broke in Minden, ON, the wild turkeys stood sentinel while I prepared for the last push toward the first stop on my Western Canada tour!

Tuesday, March 19
The Old Station
Bracebridge, ON

Wednesday, March 20
Griffin Pub
Bracebridge, ON

Saturday, March 23
The Auld Kirk
Thessalon, ON

Friday, March 29
Living Room Concert
Winnipeg, MB

Saturday, March 30
The Double Decker
Brandon, MB

Wednesday, April 3
Living Room Concert
Saskatoon, SK

Monday, April 8
The Elk and Oarsman
Banff, AB

Tuesday, April 9
The Elk and Oarsman
Banff, AB

Thursday, April 11
Voodoo`s
Penticton, BC

Saturday, April 13
The Art We Are
Kamloops, BC

Saturday, April 20
Earth Club Factory
Denman Island, BC

Tuesday, April 22
Char`s Landing
Port Alberni, BC

More dates TBA!